A Cluttered Mind
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
Phew... glad I've got that out of the way!
Onwards and upwards to the art!
This one is called, 'A Cluttered Mind' (not sure why why?... hold on... I'll ask the artist...erm, yep...that's me...
What's this all about then?
Well.... I guess I could go on about the juxtaposition of the soul, the incredible lightness of being, or just randomly spew out plausible explanations.
Thing is.. I'm not totally sure.
It's about a modern mind.
That I do know.
This isn't the mind of an ancient tribal elder, or a caveman of long ago.
Don't get me wrong. I'm sure their brains were cluttered as well. But quite as cluttered as now? Maybe. But perhaps not in such a rapid timescale, and with so many different things.
Now it feels like the world has sped up.
As though what used to take a week now takes a few hours.
I did ummm and rrrr about whether to call it ' A Cluttered Mind' or 'A Modern Mind'.
'Cluttered' sounds a bit negative... Maybe it's a 'Busy' Mind, or an 'Engaged' Mind, or an 'Interested Mind'?
It is probably all of those as well.
But frankly, it still feels cluttered.
As though the morass of time and change is not something that it can escape. As though the engagement of the modern world is an interesting and captivating thing, bold and bright and different even.
But not always welcome.
That the world is chaotic. That the thoughts seem to spin on the edge between clarity and confusion at will.
That nothing sticks.
That social media and news is a fools cloak of many colours that flatters to deceive, but, in the end leaves you naked.
Like a waterfall of light cascading colours into your psyche, and yet never colouring your spirit.
So that all the bright colours and the sounds and the newness cannot hide the simple truth that more is not always better.
So that's nice.
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!