Aurora Borealis Art - Orange Yoga Dog Meditates Under The Northern Lights
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
In this 'Aurora Borealis Art - Orange Yoga Dog Meditates Under The Northern Lights' I take a look at both the natural majesty of the Northern Lights (also called the Aurora Borealis), which is a natural light display that is mostly seen in the sky in high-latitude regions (i.e. cold places! Around the Antarctic and the Arctic); as well as man's best friend (orange yoga dog in this instance), meditating.
One of the good things about meditating is that it is the ultimate 'portable' hobby. Unlike golf, or tennis, you really don't need to pack any equipment, so wherever you are you can get down to it.
It is the ultimate freedom lovers hobby.
No need to think ahead, or plan where you will be. Wherever you happen to be, that is the right place to meditate.
In this case, orange yoga dog finds himself among the ice and snow, admiring the wild beauty of nature, and decides to sit himself down on a little mound (isn't it great the way that mother nature has the habit of delivering up places to sit and relax, wherever you happen to find yourself?) and soak up all the good energy that is around him, while throwing back some good energy of his own.
In the background you can see the twists and curves of the Northern Lights. In fact, there are actually five main types of auroras according to experts (NOT a yoga dog!)
- A mild glow, near the horizon. These can be close to the limit of visibility, but can be distinguished from moonlit clouds because stars can be seen undiminished through the glow.
- Patches or surfaces that look like clouds.
- Arcs curve across the sky.
- Rays are light and dark stripes across arcs, reaching upwards by various amounts.
- Coronas cover much of the sky and diverge from one point on it.
The ones in the picture are sort-of (technical term) 'arcy rays'.
Not sure. They are very pretty though. Of that I am sure.
Orange Yoga Dog is too busy meditating though to notice.
OPEN YOURS EYES!!!
Anyway, hopefully the canvas also makes YOU feel calm and relaxed and like closing your eyes and meditating.
It would make a colourful addition to any room, with the added benefit that orange yoga dog also matches the color of a certain kind of popular fruit... So, you will commonly find that the color scheme of the picture EXACTLY matches the color of the fruit in your hand.
How cool is that?
Would make a great present for anyone you know who likes dogs, meditating, yoga, the Northern Lights or the color orange.
(Thinking of it that way, how come this canvas isn't already on virtually everyone's walls?)
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!