Brown Fire Breathing Dragon Impressionist Style Set Among A Blue Sky
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
This 'Brown Fire Breathing Dragon Impressionist Style Set Among A Blue Sky Canvas Print' has a feeling of movement and energy you are going to love.
In it, you can see a Brown Dragon Breathing Fire. He is dancing around a blue sky that is covered in exotically colored and shaped clouds.
He is moving over a shifting sea that is rolling in and out and there is a feeling that he is in control of his world.
The environment he is in is his. You can see on his face that he is excited to be totally at one with the world around him.
Symbolically in Chinese Art the red sun was indicative of the Emperor. So that as he looked up at the sky, the Dragon was being respectful to the Emperor.
Dragons were very important as a symbol in the Chinese tradition, because the Emperor would wear Dragon robes as a symbol of his power.
Other names for Chinese Dragons are the East Asian Dragon or Eastern Dragon. They were also called Long or Lung Dragons.
You often see them pictured with lots of natural resources such as water, sky, typhoons and clouds, because traditionally they were seen as potent sources of power that could directly influence their surroundings.
In Chinese culture, outstanding and excellent people were compared to a Dragon, while people without achievements were compared to creatures such as worms.
This also appeared frequently in language references. With a number of Chinese idioms and proverbs making reference to Dragons. Here are some examples:
- "Even a shrimp dares to tease the dragon when it is in the shallow water."
"When dragons move they make clouds."
- "I hope your son will become a dragon."
- "Sometimes life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet depends entirely on how each person chooses to perceive them."
- "Better to sit all night than to go to bed with a dragon."
- "There is not enough room for two dragons in one pond."
- "Dragons teach us that if we want to climb high we have to do it against the wind."
- "If you ignore the dragon, it will eat you. If you defy the dragon it will overpower you. But if you ride the dragon, you will take advantage of its strength and power."
Animals were important in Chinese culture. There was felt to be a definite hierarchy of animals, and which ones you could wear on your robes, or have on your walls was closely monitored and controlled.
Fortunately, you don't have to worry!
I give you my permission to have this Dragon on your walls :-) (Like you need it. Right!)
You TOO can feel like an Emperor!
This will look amazing on your walls and act as source of smiles every day as you dive into the curling colorful clouds of the sky and the enticing eyes of the Dragon!
(Feel free to name him/her by the way. At the moment I have a strong inclination to call this Dragon 'Susie'. No idea why :-))
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!