Gray Dragon Art - Two Dragons Fighting in a Blue Sky above a Boiling Green Sea
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
This 'Gray Dragon Art - Two Dragons Fighting in a Blue Sky above a Boiling Green Sea Canvas Print' is packed with drama and excitement.
This is a canvas that can be enjoyed from all angles.
Enjoy the effortless combination of colors, vibrant blues, the green of the ocean, and the whole array of colors of the Dragons themselves.
Mostly the two dragons are grey with some different hues on their feet, on the top of their scales and around their heads.
The grey dragon on the left is mainly characterized by the green and yellow that surrounds his head, as well as the flames and fire that are coming from his mouth.
The grey dragon on the right is instead characterized by having a head that is a mottle of mainly orange, red, white and yellow hues.
He has what appears to a ball on the end of his tongue, which you may be wondering about.
In actual fact, this isn't a ball at all, but a pearl! You often see Chinese Dragons with pearls in their mouths, because it was thought that it held magical powers that helped them to fly. It was also seen in Chinese mythology as a sign of good fortune and prosperity, and is a common sight in dragon figurines and sculptures (as a well as works of art).
It is also interesting to point out the claws of the dragon in this picture. If you look closely then you'll see on the right that the Dragon 'only' has 4 claws, rather then five. This tells us that that these images were probably designed for a nobleman or a Prince, rather then Emperor himself, as the Imperial or Lung Dragon which was reserved for the Emperor had 5 claws.
Why wake up to boring art on your walls? When you could be greeted everyday by Two Grey Dragons Fighting in a Blue Sky above a Boiling Green Sea!?
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!