Love the Beach
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
LOVE THE BEACH!
This canvas wall art print is called, "Love the Beach".
Sand, sun, great views, reading a good book, swimming, feeling calm and at peace with nature (what's not to like?)
Also though, this is a canvas about self-love.
About carrying the beach in your heart, wherever you find yourself.
This particular beach has decided to adorn itself with many of my 'I Love Myself - Uncle Sam" wall art prints (honestly, I am also really glad that someone has decided to buy so many of them! Thanks Beach!!!)
As you might gather from the title, those feature Uncle Sam pointing directly at YOU and saying 'I Love Myself'.
Because, in truth, each of us need to carry the spirit of the beach in our hearts wherever we may be.
The sun won't always shine.
The storm clouds will rise up on occasion.
But we are always in control of our own inner journey.
We are the arbiters of our spirit.
We are the givers of our energy, vitality and verve.
It is in us at every moment to feel the spirit of the sun. To swim with dolphins in our hearts, and smile inwardly, safe in the knowledge that there is always another day and that we are more powerful then we can possibly imagine.
One of the more famous quotes of recent times addresses much of my sentiment in this piece of art:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world.”
It is often wrongly attributed to Nelson Mandela, But, is actually a passage from Marianne Williamson's 1992 book, A Return to Love.
Regardless of your take on God, I think the sentiment stands alone as a great summary of humanism.
You can draw strength from outside yourself, if you wish. But, regardless, you are enough. Your light can illuminate any darkness. It can cut through shadows, and turn dark crevices into pirouettes of possibility.
You are a child of your own potential.
You are amazing.
There is greatness in you.
You have the bountiful beauty of a spirit that has more to give.
I know that for a fact, because the blood that courses through your veins is the same as every doer-of-great deeds throughout time.
So, wherever you go.
Whatever you do.
Carry the beach in your heart and live with joy, abundance, passion and the power of your own possibility to become, be and do more.
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!