Orange Cats World Domination
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
In this 'Orange Cats World Domination Canvas Art Print' you get to enjoy orange cats taking over the world!
Am I the only one who thinks that tabby cats are plotting to take over the world?
Honestly. I have no concrete evidence. No 'hidden dossiers'.
It is possible that they are simply the beautiful, furry, fish eating creatures that we all know and love.
But something makes me think that our feline friends secretly want to break out into cackles of sinister 'HA HA HA' cartoon villain style laughter, as they throw back their heads and finally reveal their plans for world domination.
This group of orange cats finally did it (bless their cotton socks).
(Side fact... Did you know that a group of cats is actually called a 'clowder'? You learn something new everyday! Back to the dastardly plotting!...)
In the middle of the picture you can see the Master Cat Villain.
He is on the brow of a hill directing all the action (Darth Vader style).
( Please note - DO NOT Listen to the Star Wars - Darth Vader Theme (it's here on YouTube by the way!) while reading about this picture)
You can see him looking powerfully straight ahead.
(DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES!!!!)
We'll call him 'Max', as that is apparently one of the most popular names for Cats in the USA (if your cat is called Chloe, Bella, Oliver, Tiger, Smokey, Tigger, Lucy, Shadow, Angel, or OK... Absolutely ANYTHING else. Then you should give the Master Cat Villain that name.)
Max has cloned another orange cat (with a propeller collar - because that's the kind of 'dastardly' thing you do when you are a cat villain), over and over again.
HA HA HA....
The sky is raining down with the orange tabby cats he has cloned!
(Evil. Pure evil.)
You can see two of the giant ginger felines looking coldly up to the sky. This is Village of the Damned for Cats! Their moment is here! Their moment is now! And they aim to make the most of it.
Revenge of the Marmalade Cat!
(Smoked salmon and sardines anyone?)
If you look all around Max, then you can see a maelstrom of energy, shifting in an out, warping space and time.
(That's all the swirly stuff on the picture)
The world will be his!
Oh yes it will!
Crikey! Makes you fancy a a piece of tuna and a bowl of milk!
Every orange cat owner the world over should have this on their wall. It's the only way to stop them!!! Buy it now!
P.S Err Sorry. You failed to stop them! You can find the follow-up to this one here, "Dog Flower Vase in the Cat Revolution".
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!