Pink Wall Art - Two Chinese Dragons On A Pink Background
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
This 'Pink Wall Art - Two Chinese Dragons On A Pink Background Canvas Print' is one that you can enjoy on many levels.
On this print you can see two dragons facing off against each other. There is a sense of drama as they seem to be looking at each other and sizing each other up. Their bodies twist and turn and curve in on themselves, and they have their five claws all ready to scratch (so we know that they are 'Imperial Chinese Dragons', as those were the ones that were portrayed with five claws).
You can also see a number of cranes pictured throughout the canvas.
Cranes were an important animal in ancient Chinese art. They were felt to be an embodiment of peace and longevity, and apart from the Phoenix, were the bird most often symbolized.
In addition, they were shown on the robes of the high ranking officials at court, and were a sign of status.
In the top left and right of this picture you can see two cranes with their wings outstretched flying, which was also used as a symbol of social advancement.
When they are depicted alongside flowers and clouds (as they are here), then this symbolizes wisdom, longevity and nobility.
(All traits I'm sure you'd like the world to know that you possess in abundance!)
In the middle, at the bottom you can see a depiction of a Chinese pagoda, which is a tiered tower with multiple eaves that was common (especially for buildings that were felt to hold a religious significance) in ancient China.
The height of many of these buildings is incredibly impressive, when you consider that in the times in which they were built the engineers had no access to cranes (of the metal kind!) to lift heavy wooden beams in to the sky.
The tallest such Ancient Chinese pagoda still standing is the Liodi Pagoda of Kaiyyuan Monastery, Dingxian, Hebei province, which was completed in the year 1055 AD under Emperor Renzong of Song (who was the fourth emperor of the Song dynasty in China, and who reigned for 41 years between 1022 to 1063 AD). This stands at a total height of 84 meters (275 ft) tall.
There was a taller 100 meter tall one built in 611AD, but this no longer stands. The tallest modern wooden pagoda in China is the Tianning Temple of Changzhou, which was formally opened in April 2007 and which stands at 154m (505ft) tall.
So, anyway... You get to enjoy a significantly shorter (but more colorful pagoda!) at the bottom of this piece of pink dragon art!
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!