Sheep on the Moon
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
This one is called "Sheep on the Moon" wall art print.
Let's be honest. You knew it all along. Didn't you?
You secretly knew that Sheep got to the moon first. Didn't you?
Next query is your typical 'Chicken and Egg' type of situation. Which came first on the Moon, the sheep or the grass?
I am thinking that the sheep in this one have done some of that there 'terraforming' type of activity that lots of US / NASA loot is currently being pumped into exploring. Where you take a 'barren' landscape and change it into something rich and fertile that is capable of supporting life.
(A handy trick no doubt if you happen to find yourself 384,400 km away from your nearest 7/11 and in want of a Can of Coke and a Snickers bar - though, honestly, I suspect that terraforming up snack food may be on the next level up of terraforming type action!)
In any case, the sheep clearly figured it out first.
So, that's nice.
I'm not sure if the astronaut in the front is saluting the American Flag, or scratching his/her head at how the hell the sheep beat the US to the punch?
Can you imagine how gutted YOU would be to rock up on the Moon, only to find someone (and a flock of sheep no less!) had got there first!?
You will note the flag of 'Sheeptopia' in the background on the hill, silhouetted against the Earth rising behind.
Honestly, not sure if the Sheeptopian flag is waving or not? Or what 'studio' in LA this was 'filmed in' for the 'Moon Hoax' type film sequence that I know some of you unbelievers/nay sheep sayers are thinking.
You wicked people!!!
The sheep made it to the Moon first!!!
Live with it!!!
And, as all the bragging rights goes to the ones that made it first, you will also note on the right that the Sheep have set up a communication satellite to send out signals to the universe about all the colourful woollen knitwear / sweaters that they feel everyone (little green aliens included) should be wearing.
Bless and Protect the Sheep and God Bless the United States of America.
('This is one small step for a Sheep. One Giant Leap for Sheepkind' - Those were their first thoughts on landing, in case you were wondering... Along with, 'Er... where's all the grass??? Hello??? Where's all the grass???')
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!