Shipwrecks and Flowers
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
This one is called 'Shipwrecks and Flowers'.
(Technically... I guess it is just one shipwreck? Rather than shipwrecks? But, who knows right? I have visions of about 63 other boats lining up behind this one to get shipwrecked! Something in the water maybe? Perhaps this is the Suez Canal?!!! Possible. Definitely possible.)
Anyway, this is probably another one of my wall art prints with a hidden message.
Though, I'm struggling to think what it is?
Here are a couple of possibilities:
1/ Don't get caught standing on the deck of a shipwrecked boat when there is a lightning storm going on.
This is my current 'fave' theory.
I mean. You think how many volts would be going through you if you were on the deck of this boat!
"A typical lightning flash is about 300 million Volts and about 30,000 Amps. In comparison, household current is 120 Volts and 15 Amps."
Just saying... That would be BAD news, right.
2/ The flowers in the water are some deep message from my psyche about my love life and all its 'Shipwreck' type sensibilities.
Nope. Clearly not this one.
Where are the multiple types of flowers? Where are the lilies?
Why only red roses?
Where are the Semper Augustus Tulips?
If it were about love it would HAVE to feature the good ol' Semper Augustus Tulip.
What love picture is complete without one?
Side Note - I'm reading an interesting book about 'Tulip mania' at the moment. The Semper Augustus was apparently the bulb that had the highest price offered for it during the speculating frenzy (12 acres of land in 1637), which was rejected! This type of tulip no longer exists (it was rare even then), so who knows, it may have been worth it? (It looked like this apparently)
3/ Why haven't I seen the Northern Lights? Clearly they are well worth seeing! Hello McFly!!!
This is a distinct possibility.
Heavy duty Northern Light / Aurora Borealis type action going on in this one.
If I were a squirrel (or a lover of colourful type skies), I would be VERY impressed.
Squirrels = Impressive creatures.
How many nuts have you got stored up for Winter eh???
Hmmmm... How many?
Anyhow, on that 'nuts' type thought I'll leave you to get about your day.
Just to say... How cool would this look on your walls?
VERY is my guess.
(Not that I'm biased or anything).
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!