Anyone Seen the Wine?
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
In this 'Anyone Seen the Wine?' canvas print, you get to enjoy all the joys of wine, without even seeing a wine bottle!
Wine! Wine! Glorious Wine!
In this slightly tongue-in-cheek canvas you get to feast your eyes on some glorious and delicious varieties of grape (which is where wine comes from - you knew that right? :-))
The words on the canvas are:
ANYONE SEEN THE WINE?
(I said it was tongue-in-cheek!)
You can see red and white grapes, pictured on a light, impressionistic style wrap-around canvas (so that even looking at the sides you may feel thirsty!)
On the picture you can see the interplay of shadows, light and dark, as the grapes seem to mingle with each other.
This is one of those works of art that will reward closer-inspection with new details and nuances every time you look at it.
If you read around then you will find that there are apparently over 10,000 wine grape varieties; so that is a lot of grapes that potentially could end up as the liquid nectar.
(Though, it does have to be said that grapes are used for a lot more than just wine! Raisins, grape juice, jams, jelly, and just to eat fresh, to name just a few. So it may just be that you love grapes and want this canvas print on your wall because, well, it just looks cool.)
Whatever your reasons, this stunning canvas will be a talking point in any room, immediately adding to the conversation and act as a colorful addition to your living space.
Or, alternatively, if you run a cafe, restaurant, or takeaway, then this would be a perfect canvas to have on your walls to give your customers more ideas about how thirsty they really are! (And want to order another bottle)
The fact is that fruit is great to look at and very visually appealing. So, no matter what your reasons, this is a piece that will work.
This would be a great work of art to have in a kitchen, or anywhere where you want to feel the vibrancy of nature.
It would also make a great gift! So, if you know someone who loves wine, then why not buy this for them?
I'm sure it will be appreciated (and they may just invite you over to share a bottle as a thank you).
In any case...
What better canvas to have on your wall then something that makes you look forward to the joys of drinking a glass of wine?
(Or even eating grapes... If you must!)
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!