Zen Art - Lightning Always Strikes Twice When You Meditate
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
In this 'Zen Art - Lightning Always Strikes Twice When You Meditate Canvas Print' I take a philosophical look at meditation while admiring a dramatic backdrop of lightning and water.
In this canvas you can see someone meditating (perhaps they are a Zen Master? Perhaps not? Maybe they just got lost and woke up in the middle of a stream?)
They are on top of a rock in the middle of a river, assuming a classic meditation posture, with the water flowing all around them.
They are looking out on a dramatic scene of different types of lightning, colors melding into each other and nuances of tonal range from yellows to purple.
A view over water and sun to the horizon.
You can see that some of the lightning hits the meditator, both on the shoulders and sides of their arms, as well as the top of their head.
This is the good type of lightning though!
The kind that happens when you meditate. The type that signals that you are both a source of great energy and power, as well as a fantastic receiver of that very same power.
In a very real sense you are at one with the universe when you meditate.
You flow with it, and it flows with you.
It is like a dance.
In you, through you, around you.
Cascading like light from a rainbow.
It is white light. Electrifying every cell of your body. Making you more alive. Energizing you. Reminding your every cell that you are alive and moving and engaging with every other cell.
The message on the canvas is:
LIGHTNING ALWAYS STRIKES TWICE
WHEN YOU MEDITATE
Because this dance doesn't just happen once.
When you tango with the universe then it never lets you go.
Every time. White Light. Power. A merging.
This is no co-incidence. This is engaging with what it truly means to be at peace with yourself.
This is what meditation is really about.
Around our meditator you can see the flux of energy.
The awakening of Kundalini, which is the exceptional potential power that lies dormant in every human being, and the energizing of the chakras.
The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) at the top of the head swimming in the cosmic sea.
Shiva and Shakti Power.
You, and yet not you, something greater.
Call it what you like....
Something boundless that stretches beyond the extent of what appears to be you.
When you open your eyes it is to see colors for the first time.
To know that parts of you are now awake that were previously slumbering.
THAT is what this canvas is about.
To be the YOU that is MORE.
I wish that for you with all my heart.
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!