Hokusai Wave Art - Yoga Cow Practices Yoga Asanas on the Bow of a Boat
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
Yoga Cow is fearless right!!I
She lets NOTHING stop her from practicing her yoga asanas. Not being in a storm, Not being on a boat. Not even when she is about to be drenched by a Hokusai wave of epic proportions!
I was thinking about Yoga Cow and her fearless nature when I came up with this beauty. (Obviously, tons of kudos as well to our man Hokusai. This is my more 'modern' take on his most famous print 'The Great Wave off Kanagwa').
Originally, Hokusai used woodblock printing, so the designs were in ink. But I actually think that 'The Great Wave off Kanagwa' deserves a more textured feel to the design, in order to add atmosphere and a sense of the great majesty and power of nature.
So I've added a nice thick oil paint effect to the finished design, so that if you look closely at the mockups, it is as though it's been painted and has a real sense of movement, and will look look great on the prints.
Anyhow, back to Yoga Cow...
This yoga canvas art print is for every yoga practitioner who has ever conquered the nagging little voice in their head that goes something like this...
I don't have to do my yoga practice today because...
I did more than usual yesterday
I have a sore foot
It's too early
I can do a meditation instead
A bath would be more relaxing
I have shopping to do
It's a monday, tuesday, wednesday... (you get the idea)
In truth there is always a 'good' reason not to do things that are 'good' for us.
But when you do them anyway, THAT is when you grow.
Yoga Cow knows this.
She is fearless!
She does what needs to be done.
She does her yoga practice no matter what.
You are fearless too!
This canvas will be a daily reminder of your power.
See it. Feel it. Do your yoga practice.
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!