Speckled Horse Shows His Heart
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
In this 'Speckled Horse Shows His Heart Canvas Print' you can see a brown speckled horse sticking his tongue out to reveal a heart (with a stalk that makes it look like a cherry!)
This is one steed that clearly wears his heart not on his sleeve, but on his tongue!
In the ever expanding 'self love' collection, I thought it would be nice to add in a piece of art that was a little different. Where the representation of loving yourself seems, at first, to be clear (there is after all a heart displayed on the tongue of our speckled horse, so that's clear right? Hmm... maybe not)
At the top of the heart you can see a stalk, which is in the shape of a cherry stalk, so that there is just a hint of doubt as to the origins of that love.
Mostly we think that the horse has just stuck out his tongue and that his heart is on it, because he has so internalised the idea of loving himself that expressions of love are always coming out of his mouth.
Perhaps that is so...
But the cherry stalk also flips that idea on its head. Perhaps the love is something that he has consumed (as he might a cherry) and transformed it into something else, or perhaps he is even spitting it out (as we might a cherry stone)?
In truth, isn't love in the 'real' world just like that?
Sometimes we consume it like greedy gluttons. It is offered to us and we quickly eat it up. From a touch, or a look across a crowded room and we know instinctively, from just a glance at someone significant to us, that there is something meaningful stirring in our hearts.
Sometimes we reject it when it is offered. No cherry pie for us! (Horse art has never seemed so tasty!) Perhaps we aren't hungry? Or perhaps we reject love not because it wouldn't taste good, but because it isn't apple pie.
Sometimes our love is generated by ourselves.
We are the whirlwind.
We are the vortex.
We love ourselves fiercely, because it is in those moments of clarity that we realise that self love lies at the root of all love.
In those moments we look at the blue sky and the clouds and we know that we are enough, even as we may still aspire to be and do more.
Not because of a celestial magic wand, but because the seed of all greatness is already within us and just like any plant, it grows with the water of our love.
Here the cherry tree grows from within. So, naturally, it would bear fruit so plentifully, that even as you opened your mouth to speak, affirmative words, loving words, heartfelt words, may pour out (or stay, momentarily, balanced on the end of your tongue...)
Sometimes we seek out love like a thirsty man in a desert. But all around us is only sand.
In such moments it is our thoughts that nourish us.
I hope this one can nourish you.
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!