Sunrise Art - Yoga Cow at Sunrise Practicing Yoga Asanas
- Regular price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 99.99 USD
- Unit price
Sunrise is a beautiful time to practice your yoga asanas....Especially when you are a cow!
In this clear mimicry of real-life (after all, doesn't everyone know at least one cow that practices yoga on a mountain top beneath the rising sun?) I have attempted to capture the essence of a cow at one with herself and nature.
Cows are awesome!
If they could practice yoga, then they definitely would.
You should support yoga loving cows everywhere by hanging this on your wall.
I've created it with a lovely watercolor type effect, so it's all very atmospheric. You can almost feel like you are with our friend on top of the mountain, the sun directly behind, while balancing on one leg (a pretty dangerous thing to be doing on top of a mountain!)
Interestingly, there are a few clues in the 'real' lives of cows that makes me think they may ALREADY be practicing yoga, but simply haven't told anyone!
Here are 5 solid clues that re-enforce this conclusion (true facts about cows by the way):
1/ The typical cow stands up and sits down 14 times a day
This seems like an obvious clue to me that really they are already considering whether they shouldn't be getting up on their hind legs and doing some of the standing yoga poses (Padangusthasana anyone? - this is the one where you touch your toes!
2/ Cows can hear lower and higher frequencies better than humans
So, if they are at the very back of the yoga class, then they are more likely to be able to hear what the yoga teacher is telling them to do. That has to be an advantage, right?
3/ An average cow has 40,000 jaw movements in a day
Now. My guess is that cows think that 'jaw movements' are actually 'yoga postures'! They have been mislead is all!
40,000 yoga asanas (a day!) - That is dedication.
4/ Cows have almost total 360-degree panoramic vision
This is a like a super-power right! I mean, if someone told you that meditating, or practicing yoga would allow you to look around corners (without leaving your chair!) you'd definitely be doing it.
5/ Cows have a great sense of smell - They can smell something up to 6 miles away
I'm seeing this as an advantage, because they can then avoid any yoga classes where all the participants are particularly sweaty and smelly. Only clean, happy, non-smelly yoga classes for our friend!
I mean, could you pick out a yoga class just based on what the folk participating in it smelled like?
Hmm. Could you? Could you?
Yet one more 'nail in the coffin' of why cows clearly have been practicing yoga for eons (even if they haven't bothered telling us about it)
Bottom line... If you like yoga, or cows, or cows that practice yoga, or think that cows should practice yoga then you should probably buy this.
SUPPORT THE COWS!!!
- High Quality - Printed on high quality, artist grade stock
- Ready to Hang - Folded around a lightweight frame to give them a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance and ready to hang immediately. No need to spend a fortune having them framed! All our canvases come ready to hang as soon as they arrive at your door.
- Built to Last - Printed with acid free ink that will last without fading or chipping,
- UV Technology - Features a scratch-resistant UV coating.
- Easy to Clean - Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth or to remove dust, vacuum gently using a soft brush attachment.
- Stays Firm - Fabricated to stay taut and flat.
- Canvas Prints shipped from the US come with a hard sealed backing and hanging hardware for an effortless install.
- Canvas Prints shipped outside the US come with an open back and are ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger for an effortless install.
- So, you will have NO EXTRA CHARGES TO HAVE YOUR ART FRAMED! It comes ready to hang.
(See the pictures for examples of both)
- Thickness - The thickness of the canvas wrap frame on your print is 1.25 inches (so your art really stands out from whatever angle you look at it on your walls!)
- Canvas Love - We only use the finest artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas to ensure lasting quality for your art.
- Ink and Printing Love - We use superior eight-pass pigment-based inkjet printing, which uses archival inks designed to hold up over time without fading. We care as much as you do about the quality of our prints.
- Frame Love - The wood in the frame and stretcher is constructed of 100% renewable wood.
- Packaging Love - We lovingly package our canvas prints to ensure that they arrive just the way we packed them.
- Local Production - We have local handcrafted production for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico, so that your order will ship from within the same country as you order (ensuring both that we support local producers and that shipping times are reduced).
- Worldwide shipping - Orders to countries outside those five will ship from the USA.
- Made-to-Order Just for You! - All of our artwork is made-to-order. This means that we can offer works of art that you won't find anywhere else!